Seminars (History 200, 201)
- Historiography of Colonial Latin America
- Indians of Colonial Latin America
- Indians of Mexico
- Race and Gender in Latin America
- Memories of the Conquest of Mexico
- The Florentine Codex
- The Power of Images in the Iberian Atlantic World, c. 1500-1800
- Latin American Ethnohistories
- Connecting Texts and Objects with Historiographies of Early Latin America
- Scholarship on Latin America (Latin American Studies 205)
- Introductory and Advanced Nahuatl Writing
- Early Modern Spanish Paleography
- Mixtec Texts and Languages
- Zapotec Texts and Languages (History M266, Linguistics M238)
- Elementary Nahuatl (International Area Studies M5A, M5B, M5C), cross-listed with Chicana/o Studies and Indigenous Languages of the Americas, co-taught with native Nahuatl-language speaker, Eduardo de la Cruz. Elementary_Nahuatl_M5A_2017_syllabus.
- Intermediate Nahuatl (International Area Studies M15A, M15B, M15C), cross-listed with CS and ILA, co-taught with Eduardo de la Cruz. Intermediate_Nahuatl_M15A_2017_syllabus.
- Advanced Nahuatl (International Area Studies M25A, M25B, M25C), cross-listed with CS and ILA, co-taught with Eduardo de la Cruz.